No CommentFreewareDecember 13th, 2013FreewareFullDownload
Download for Android - Download and install right now! Below is the description, user reviews and screenshots of . Click the install button to install on your Android device.
Ada kurang lebih 2200-an tanya - jawab yang telah kami kumpulkan dalam aplikasi ini. Tanya-jawab tersebut kami peroleh dari berbagai sumber tanya-jawab yang ada di internet. Sumber dari tanya-jawab tersebut kami sebutkan dibagian akhir pada setiap artikel, termasuk juga yang menjawab dari pertanyaannya.
Metode kami dalam pengumpulan artikel tanya-jawab adalah dengan merujuk kepada website-website yang sudah dikenal dengan baik kredibilitasnya baik itu dalam tataran keilmuan maupun keilmiahannya. Sehingga Anda tidak perlu khawatir/ragu, InsyaAllah artikel-artikel yang kami sajikan bisa dijadikan rujukan untuk mendapatkan jawaban seputar permasalah sehari-hari yang ada disekitar kita atau bisa juga dijadikan sebagai wahana penuntut ilmu disela-sela kesibukan kita.
Aplikasi ini merupakan aplikasi offline sehingga Anda tidak perlu membutuhkan koneksi internet ketika membaca artikel karena semua artikel telah kami instal di perangkat mobile Anda. Semoga Anda bisa mendapatkan banyak manfaat dan faedah ilmu dengan adanya aplikasi ini.
Aplikasi ini dikembangkan oleh komunitas mahasiswa muslim di Surabaya. Anda dapat mengkases informasi mengenai komunitas kami di :
dan didukung oleh :
Anda dapat memberikan ide, saran, dan dana infaq pengembangan untuk aplikasi ini / aplikasi dengan konten islami lainnya melalui :
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : http://facebook.com/RistekMuslim
Twitter : http://twitter.com/RistekMuslim
Semoga Allah menjadikan upaya ini sebagai amalan shalih yang bermanfaat pada hari yang tidak lagi bermanfaat harta dan anak-anak, melainkan orang yang menemui Rabb-nya dengan amalan shalih.
Tim Ristek Muslim - Android
Ristek Muslim | 2012
The 99 Names of Allah(Asma Al-Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
★ App Features:
• Read all the 99 names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Qur'an in Description for each name.
• Listen to the Audio for each name (Requires Pro Version)
• Universal App Works with almost all types of Android powered devices including phones and tablets.
Adam , Idris (Enoch) , Nuh (Noah) , Hud , Salih , Ibrahim (Abraham) , Isma'il (Ishmael) , Ishaq (Isaac)
Yaqub (Jacob) , Lot (Lot) , Shuaib , Yusuf (Joseph) , Ayoub (Job) , Dhul-Kifl , Yunus (Jonah)
Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron) , Hizqeel (Ezekiel) , Elyas (Elisha) , Shammil (Samuel)
Dawud (David) , Sulaiman (Soloman) , Shia (Isaiah) , Aramaya (Jeremiah) , Daniel
Uzair (Ezra) , Zakariyah (Zechariah) , Yahya (John) ,
Prophet Isa (Jesus)
Our Aim is to answer the questions about Islam and to illuminate people. In the present day, when so many issues are discussed about Islam, informing people correctly has been one of the most important duties of Muslims. To this end, we try to help people with questions by benefiting from trustable Islamic sources and from scholars. The aim of our site is solely the acceptance of God and to give answers to people's questions as well as we can.
To become a trustable source of consultation in every issue about Islam and to serve in all the languages upon Earth are among the most important objectives of our site.
At a time when Internet has begun to be a means of communication reaching great crowds of people across the world, Sorularla Islamiyet, the first and main site of our group, was founded by a group of academics in the year 2002, with the intention of fighting anti-Islamic ideas on the Internet and of explaining the true Islam and the truth befitting best to Islam with convincing methods. Sorularla Islamiyet, which continued till the midst of 2003 with probe-broadcast, began its active service since the July of the same year with a professional background, a group of scholars specialized in their fields, with editors and a technical staff.
Sorularla Islamiyet, which turned out to be a searching center where hundreds of questions were answered daily till the year of 2006, having met millions of people in the cyber space in that period, has begun to continue its broadcast in English since January, 2006.
Dr. Ahmet Çolak
Yrd. Doç. Dr. Niyazi Beki
Mehmet Mesud Usta
Ali Osman Yaman
Design / Coding and Web Content Editor
We would like to thank the following:
The estimable founders and members of İstanbul Suffa Foundation and Büyükçekmece Bilim ve Gelişim Derneği (Science and Development Society), the financial supporters of our website
Fatih Durgut, Yusuf Daştan, Nusret Tümay, Metin Safsoy, Serdar Özpınar, Tolga Güzel, İlhan Kıyak, Zülkif Saltık, Ali Tosun, the estimable members of our technical consultant staff, who have always supported us materially and spiritually beginning from the formation of our website up to now, who backed us in our infancy period, and who enlightened us with their ideas, enabling us to reach the current level
And our users, who never left us alone, who always supported us through their mails and valuable comments that they wrote 'the one who causes something to happen is as if he has done it' as stated by the hadith, we pray Allah and His Divine Mercy to give them their shares out of the rewards that have occurred in this service that reached the current state without having any material aims.
Main features include:
- Elegant, fast and easy to use interface.
- Design specially for comfort reading and reference
- No need to be online to view books list
- Download books only need to read
- Collection of both free and paid books (paid books to support us to improve inshaAllah).
- Auto Bookmarking and "Last Read" menu.
- Can change font size as per your requirement
- Updated every two weeks to add more books and languages
- Melayu (Malaysian/Indonesian)
- Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Arabic, English, Urdu)
Tafsir ibn Kathir is a classic explanation of Quran by Imad ud Din Ibn Kathir. Considered to be a summary of the earlier Tafsir al-Tabari.
- Sahih Al-Bukhari (Arabic, English, Melayu, French, Urdu)
A collection of Sahih Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Recognized by the majority of the Muslim world to be one of the most authentic collections of ahadith.
- Riyad us Saliheen (English, Melayu, French)
compiled by Imam An-Nawawi. Covering every aspect of Islamic belief and moral conduct, it selects approximately 2000 hadith from the six major hadith collections.
- Tasir Jalalain (Arabic, Melayu)
Composed by Jalal al-Din al-Mahalli and his pupil Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, generally regarded as one of the most easily accessible works of Qur’anic exegesis because of its simple style.
- Sahih Al-Muslim (English, Melayu, Urdu)
Sahih Muslim is one of the al-Kutub al-Sittah (six major ahadith). It was collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, also known as Imam Muslim.
- Arba'een Nawawi (Arabic, English, Melayu)
The Arba'een (40 Ahadith) of Imam An-Nawawi Rahimahullah. English Translation of these famous Hadeeth on different topics.
- Halal Food Guide (English)
A detailed guide and explanation about Halal food, halal ingredients in food and list of Haram (unlawful) and Mushbooh (suspected) things in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
- Al-Quran Translation (English)
Translation for the Meanings of the Quran in English only to help non-Muslims easily understand the invitation of Quran. Translated by Dr. Mohsin Khan.
- 1100 Hadits Terpilih (Melayu)
Menu 1100 hadits terpilih ini memuat kumpulan hadits shahih yang penting untuk dijadikan rujukan kegiatan atau amaliyah kita sehari hari yang diambil dari kitab 1100 hadits terpilih. By Dr. Muhammad Faiz Almath.
- Artikel Tentang Hadits (Melayu)
Artikel Tentang Hadiths is the Collection of different Articles and answers of questions regarding Hadeeth. A must read or people who want to know all about Hadeeth in Melayu language.
- Bulugh al-Maram (Melayu)
The Book is based upon the Ahadith of our Prophet which have been the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence. Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani has recorded the true significance of the Ahadith and their origins in Malay language.
-Names of Allah
Beautiful names of Allaha with animation and voice
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature background.
Collection of Adhan Audio with beautiful mosque backgrounds
-Surah Ya Sin
Beautiful recitation with great nature images.
-Ayat Ul Kursi
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature scenes.
-Al Quran Kareem
Real Uthmanic Quran hard book
teach kids Arabic for Islam
-Hajj & Umrah
Guide for performing Hajj and Umrah, with all the instructions and Duas
Collection of daily dua, for islamic way of life.
In English, Urdu, Persian, Pashtu, Malay, French & Bangali Translation.
In the voice of Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Waheed Zafar Qasmi, Sheikh Ahmad bin Ali Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi, Shaikh Ali Abdul Rahman Al Huzaifi & Sheikh Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
Kata Mutiara Islam ini dirangkum dari berbagai sumber buku,internet,dll
Semoga aplikasi sederhana ini dapat bermanfaat bagi kita.
Tags: kata mutiara islam, kata kata mutiara islam, kata-kata hikmah, kata kata mutiara islami, kata mutiara islami,
kata mutiara, kata kata mutiara, kata kata bijak, kata bijak, kata kata indah, kata motivasi, kata indah, kata mutiara persahabatan, kata mutiara kehidupan, kata kata bijak islam.
This application contains 105 Duas (prayers of supplication) with English description and human voice recited in Arabic
(1) Supplication for ablution (wadhu)
(2) Going to the mosque
(3) Entering the mosque
(4) Leaving the mosque
(5) After the azan
(6) After takbeer-e-tahreemah
(7) While bowing in prayer (ruku)
(8) Rising up from bowing position
(9) Whilst in prostration (sajdah)
(10) During prostration (sajda-e-tilawat)
(11) Between two prostrations
(12) First tashahud
(13) During last tashahud
(14) After turning in salutations (salaam)
(15) Witr prayer (qunnutul witr)
(17) Asking for good of both the worlds
(18) Seeking forgiveness
(19) Asking for guidance
(20) Seeking forgiveness of sins
(21) For parents and all believers
(22) In favour of parents
(23) Increase in knowledge
(24) During hard times
(25) Seeking mercy
(26) Saving from torment of hell fire
(27) Seeking good for spouses and children
(28) Asking forgiveness for the departed souls
(29) Seeking guidance for gratefulness
(30) Asking for righteous offspring
(31) Seeking protection from unbelievers
(32) During times of grief sorrow
(33) Supplication of istighfar (forgiveness)
(35) The words which make supplications acceptable
(36) Supplication of repentence
(37) At daybreak
(38) Said in the morning
(39) As the day rises
(40) Said in the evening
(41) While going to bed
(42) Upon fear during sleep
(43) On waking up
(44) To the newly wed couple
(45) During wedding night
(46) Before sexual intercoure
(47) Greetings and hadshakes
(48) Entering into home
(49) Going out of home
(50) Before starting meals
(51) After finishing meals
(52) In favour of the host
(53) While drinking milk
(54) When wearing a garment
(55) Before entering the toilet
(56) After leaving the toilet
(57) While sending off a guest
(58) While riding
(59) During travel
(60) To be recited at place of stay during travel
(61) While entering into the market
(62) On the happy ending of a righteous deed
(63) On the adverse ending of a task
(64) Seeking love of Allah
(65) For remaining steadfast in Islam
(66) Seeking guidance
(67) Asking for paradise
(68) Seeking safety of family and wealth
(69) Asking for honour and position
(70) Asking for health and safety
(71) Seeking protection from decline of favours
(72) Seeking protection from poverty and disgrace
(73) Seeking protection from mishaps and unforeseen death
(74) Aspiring for death is forbidden
(75) Seeking enlargement of sustenance
(76) For clearance of debts
(77) Seeking protection from evil diseases
(78) Seeking protection from hell
(79) Seeking ease in all works
(80) Seeking protection from misfortunes
(81) Seeking protection from hypocrisy and evil habits
(82) Seeking protection from hardships
(83) Seeking protection from evil neighbour
(84) Seeking protection from consequences of evil deeds
(85) Seeking protection from unbelief, poverty and punishment of grave
All the content has been referenced for authenticity, however if there are any discrepancies please contact us via e-mail or website and we will take the necessary action.
Dua DUA Du'a dua Islam ISLAM muslim quran Muslim Quran - Islam Islam Islamic Azkar - Sunnah - Muslim - Hadith - Dhikr - Islamic - Prayer - Ruquiya - Ruqya - Ruqyah - Saalah - Muhammad - dua - Dua - Morning - Evening - Salah - Rabbana - Namaz - Ramadaan - Ramadan - Fasting - Saalah - iazkar - kalimah - Masjid - Mosque - Qibla - Imam - Bhukari - Faith - Religion - Duaa - Kursi - Qunoot - Durood - Prophet - Hijri - Kaaba - Eid - Salat - Namaaz - Prayer - Akhira - Sajda - hereafter - hell - paradise - jannah - haven - Qur'an - Koran - islam - idua - iquran - Ruquiya
It is a collection of 40 Hadith Qudsi. But what is Hadith Qudsi and how do they differ from other Hadith? Hadith Qudsi are the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) as revealed to him by the Almighty Allah. Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because, unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith, their authority (Sanad) is traced back not to the Prophet but to the Almighty. Among the many definitions given by the early scholars to Sacred Hadith is that of as-Sayyid ash-Sharif al-Jurjani (died in 816 A.H.) in his lexicon At-Tarifat where he says: "A Sacred Hadith is, as to the meaning, from Allah the Almighty; as to the wording, it is from the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). It is that which Allah the Almighty has communicated to His Prophet through revelation or in dream, and he, peace be upon him, has communicated it in his own words. Thus Qur'an is superior to it because, besides being revealed, it is His wording."
Islamic Stories is a Free collection of 30 stories compiled from authentic Islamic sources for muslims and non-muslims. These stories will Insha Allah strengthen your Imaan(faith) and motivate you to do good deeds and make your Akhira(here-after) better!
The stories are very motivating & are perfect for Bedtime or Leisure reading!
* 30 Islamic Stories
* Easy Browsing of Stories
* Mark Any Story as Favorite
* Email Story
* Universal App works with almost all devices
- Free of Cost (All Chapters/All Sections)
- Beautiful Graphical Interface
- Auto Save Last Read position
- Enlarge and Reduce Text Size option
- Change Color Option
- App Install in SD Card
- Categorized in Chapters and Sections
- Easy to use
- English Translation
- With Sponsors Ads
- No Internet Required after Installation
- High Speed
- Share Hadith by Message, messenger and social media
- Share App with Family and Friends
English Version of Sahih Muslim (Islamic Hadith Book), After Holy Qur’an Hadith of our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) guide us in proper and right way to spend our life according to Islam. In this current situation every person has very busy life, and due to this we have less time to learn about Islam from Islamic books, so due to this need we bring an eBook of Sahih Muslim for all Android’s Muslim User from all over the world who wants to read it in English.
This app is easy to use for very age of person like for child or man or old man, every one can use, it’s graphical interface is very beautiful, you should enlarge or reduce the text size according to your desire, you can change text color as you want to see, when you close the application this app will save your last reading position and whenever you will start your app through last read option you can go directly to your last place where you stopped reading, you can share this application to your other Muslim friends and family members.
**kingkasan syarah Arba’in An-Nawawi Malay Free**
- Free of Cost
- Beautiful Interface
- Automatic Save Last Reading Position
- Set Font color according to your choice
- Set Font size according to your desire
- Small in Size.
- Share App with Friends and Family
- Easy to use.
Our Other Free Apps:
- Holy Quran Malay Full_Free
- Islamic Names for Muslim Babies with meaning
- Islamic Wallpapers Desings
- 1100 Hadith Terpilih (Malay)
- Sahih Muslim Malay (Islamic Hadiths)
- Sahih Muslim Indonesian (Islamic Hadiths)
- Arbain Nawawi Hadith (Malay)
- Al-Quran Videos Free
- Bulugh ul Maram (Malay)Free
- Al-Quran Reader (Free)
- Holy Quran English Full_Free
- Sahih Bukhari English Free
- Hina designs collection free
- 40 hadith Qudsi English Free
- Riyad us saliheen (Malay)
- Muwatta' Imam Malik (English)
imam, bukhari, muslim, sahih, sahih muslim, correct, authentic, hadiths, ahadees, hadees, ahadith, الأحاديث, islamic, islam, muslim, madina, makkah, Muhammad, Allah, Prayer, Wudu, Qiblah, Kareem, best, great, honest, truth, true, complete
1. Prophet Adam
2. Prophet Idris (Enoch)
3. Prophet Nuh (Noah)
4. Prophet Hud
5. Prophet Salih
6. Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham)
7. Prophet Isma'il (Ishmael)
8. Prophet Ishaq (Isaac)
9. Prophet Yaqub (Jacob)
10. Prophet Lot (Lot)
11. Prophet Shuaib
12. Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)
13. Prophet Ayoub (Job)
14 . Prophet Dhul-Kifl
15. Prophet Yunus (Jonah)
16. Prophet Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron)
17. Prophet Hizqeel (Ezekiel)
18. Prophet Elyas (Elisha)
19. Prophet Shammil (Samuel)
20. Prophet Dawud (David)
21. Prophet Sulaiman (Soloman)
22. Prophet Shia (Isaiah)
23. Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)
24. Prophet Daniel
25. Prophet Uzair (Ezra)
26. Prophet Zakariyah (Zechariah)
27. Prophet Yahya (John)
28. Prophet Isa (Jesus)
29. Prophet Muhammad
Kata Kata Bijak Islam ini dirangkum dari berbagai sumber online.
Semoga aplikasi sederhana ini dapat bermanfaat bagi kita.
Tags: Kata Kata Bijak Islam, kata bijak motivasi islam, kata kata bijak islam tentang kehidupan, kata bijak agama islam, kata kata bijak islam tentang kematian, kata kata bijak motivasi, kata kata bijak tentang kehidupan, ata kata bijak dalam islam, kata indah islam, kata kata khalifah islam, kata bijak islamic, kata bijak islami, kumpulan kata bijak islam,
·Şamil Yayınları bu eserle cumhuriyet tarihinde ilk kez islami bilgileri ve kavramları ansiklopedi olarak insanlara sunan ilk yayın kuruluşudur.
·Bu eser sadece İslami kavramları vermekle alanında tek olma özelliğini taşır.
·Bu eser, erkek-kadın, genç- yaşlı, bilen-bilmeyen, İslam’a göre yaşamak isteyen herkesin rehber kitabıdır.
·Bu eser, insanların doğum, ölüm ve ahiret üçgenindeki bütün sorularına cevap verir.
·Bu eser de binlerce kitabın bilgisi derlendi, toplandı sayfa sayfa, petek petek bal oldu. Ve Şamil İslam Ansiklopedisi oluştu.
·Deyim değil, sözlük değil, sıradansa hiç değil her satırı uzun çalışmaların neticesi ve göz nurudur.
·Oluşturulan 3200 kavram, 10 sene de alanında uzman 110 kişilik heyet tarafından hazırlanmıştır.
·Bu eser öğretir, yönlendirir. Müslümanı hayata hazırlar.
--- Uygulama Özellikleri---
* Kelime arama özelliği
* Kolay uşalışabilir menüler
* Sade ve hoş tasarım
Besides, you can say the number using speech recoginition technology instead of typing
This application find the location of telephone number based of the prefix (HLR).
This application doesn't need internet connection or GPS to find the location.
Currently support all operator in Indonesia such as : Telkomsel, Indosat, XL, Three, Axis, Esia, Smartfren, Flexi, CERIA and TELKOM SLJJ area code
IMPORTANT NOTES (PLEASE READ THIS)
* This application is intended NOT to find the location where the mobile phone CURRENTLY resides.
* This application works based on HLR (Home Location Register) and area code prefix.
Klik tombol kata/phrase/kalimat maka akan muncul terjemahan dan suara dalam bahasa sunda.
New update version 1.1 with more words and phrases.
Please give me 5 stars rating if you like the application
Postal code in Indonesia consist of 5 digits number
With this application you can find indonesian postal code by province, regency(kabupaten), sub-district (kecamatan), village (kelurahan)
The example of Super Location is "SIM & STNK keliling". With this application you can find SIM & STNK keliling near your location. (currently only support Jakarta)
The application get your location through GPS then find the Super Location near your location. You can find promo, discount, event neary your location.
You can see on the map that location and share to your friends through Facebook.
If you have promo, discounts, events or a place to sell your business and want to be a Super Location please contact us (FREE OF CHARGE) via email firstname.lastname@example.org with format below :
Subject: Super Location
your name :
super location title :
latitude & longitude :
mobile web version
your name: xxxx
super location title: Holiday at village
Description : Center of jakarta
latitude & longitude: -6.195232,106.822311
Telephone number: 021xxxx
mobile web version : http://m.adadiskon.com/article/august-2011-2146/liburan-outbound-seru-perah-susu-kambing-di-kampung-99.html
expired date: 2011-8-31
After you input your child name and birth of date the application will automatically generate the immunization schedule for your child.
You can input when your child take immunization by cliking on the schedule.
So you have a data for your child's immunization
How to use:
1. Input your children name and birth of date by choosing Children Menu
2. In Children page, click the menu button on your hand phone and choose Add then follow the instruction
3. Click your children name and you will see the immunization schedule, edit when immunization taken place and pick a photo for your children avatar.
4. Long click on Avatar picture will browse to your image galery
5. Click on Avatar picture will take a snap shoot from your hand phone camera
1. Give you an Alert one day before your child immunization schedule.
2. Backup your children immunization data to text
"Imunisasi" is developed by Plugie.
Some pictures or anything else maybe captured from other web site and will be owned by their respective owner.
If you are the owner of any material that used by this application and want your material to be excluded in this application please contact us.
You can post the winner to your Facebook wall
The next feature release:
1. import member list from text file.
2. add animation while choosing a random winner
Very simple application with barcode grocery and best offer from many products
Below is the feature of Smart Shopping
1. Easy to use
2. Does not require an internet connection when making a grocery list as well as you shop.
3. Supports barcode scanning with thousands of products saved in the HP.
4. There is Best Offer menu, where you as a user can view the best products that are being offered in your country.
1. Data barcode will be updated regularly and will support other country
2. If you want to offer your product so the user can add your product to their shopping list, please email me. (free of charge)